Do you know it doesn’t matter how much you keep your house clean from inside? If your windows are full of dirt and dust, then all your effort for cleaning will cause, no worth.
So, in this article, we are going to talk about the best ways to clean your windows with some tip and tricks. Hope you will like and try to implement on them.
Removing Dirt & Dust First.
You need to remove dirt before cleaning with any solution or liquid; otherwise, you can make scratches on your window. Clean it with vacuum window cleaning machine or with dry cloths.
Cleaning Windows with Vinegar.
If you have kids, then you will love this method of cleaning window. It would cause no trouble if anyone inhaled or ingested it. It is one of the best surface cleaner made of non-toxic and anti-bacterial.
How to Make Vinegar window washing solution.
- Mix equal parts of hot water and distilled vinegar.
- Moisten The windows before cleaning the window using solution
- Clean when it’s half sun on the windows
- Dry the window politely without any damaging
You can also buy a solution of vinegar from the market for cleaning windows. Now several of vinegar solution is available in the market.
Check – Surrey Carpet Cleaning
Washing with Soup water:
Many people will recommend you to remove your windows with soup water. But be careful while dealing with too many subs of soups. Bring a bucket of hot water and clean it when it’s half shining sun. Before washing it with soup, you should remove dust and dirt. And then wash it with hot soup water.
Remove soupy water with a clean squeegee so your window will get a shining and fresh touch. You can also use newspaper or brown paper to that.
Washing with other Liquid
Yes, you can clean with other liquid, but it should be trusted. Otherwise, you will get scratches, and it would be not shiny.
Avoid direct sun rises because you can lose your shine on the window. You will think that a sunny day will be better to wash the window as I can dry them quickly. In reality, you are wrong it can make dreaded streaks. Try to paint in cloudy weather or half sunny day.
Things required For Cleaning the windows
- Dry Brush or Broom handle
- Bucket for toughing dirt
- Vinegar Solution
- Micro Fibre Cloths
- Drying pad
Things you should avoid:
- You should avoid dirty clothes while cleaning the
- Avoid Dirty hand until your mirror gets
- Must clean the dust before applying the moisture or liquid.
- Clean the windows when it’s half sunrise.
- Be polite with windows as it could break.
- Make Use of newspaper or brown paper for drying.